FaithWriters.com advertises themselves as “The #1 Site for Christian Writers on the Web.” I’ve been a member for years – they do have a lot to offer. They are celebrating their 10th anniversary and have 57,000 members.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Post Your Writing for other Writers and Publishers to See
- Find Freelance Opportunities
- Writing Challenges and Contests
- Interactive Writing Forums
- Interactive Writing Courses
- Invite Others to Comment on Your writing – and You Can Review Theirs
FaithWriters has three levels of membership, with different benefits for each level:
- Silver Membership – Free
- Gold Membership – $65/year
- Platinum Membership – $120/year
If you are not already a member, I encourage you to visit their site and consider joining.
This and That
Last month I told you about the hosting service I use for my other site, FindChristianLinks.com. I have found iPage gives wonderful service and many extras to help you get your site going. I especially like their Weebly site builder. If you don’t know HTML, you’ll find it makes site-building quite easy. If you are a techy, iPage offers more advanced solutions you will enjoy.
If you don’t already have an author website, start the new year out by building your own! iPage is offering a $3.50 month rate!
P.S. I hope you’ll check out my other sites. They are works in progress, but already lots to see. I think you’ll enjoy them. Find Christian Links.